I took a lot of time for some self reflection this past week.
Especially regarding my website. I've downgraded my site significantly and cleared stuff off my schedule. No matter how much work I put into my site, even on a consistent basis, it just wasn't generating any kind of ROI (return of investment). I've invested a lot into my site. A lot more than I should have. And no matter how hard I tried, nothing happened.
So, here's what I did:
* Shut down my podcast... for good. And those interested, I'm not selling my podcast equipment. As the hope of starting it back up again is still there.
* Shut down my shop. No one visits it, so why should I have it open. I will still continue to make shirts, because I want shirts that I would actually wear. They will be up for sale, if people are interested.
* Promoting things I believe in. I will most likely not be sharing any crowdfunding links, unless it's for the Unbroken Movement or a new project I'm working on that's set to release in two weeks.
* My children's book I wrote is currently on hold while I try and find an agent. Since no one supported/shared any of my crowdfunding campaigns, I'm assuming it will be the same situation with the book. So until I can find an agent and a publisher, the book is on hold.
* My site, for now, will only be my blog. Recipes will be posted when I create them. My online journal will be through the blog as well.
* Online coaching and my Level One eTrainer are still available. However they are on an on demand basis. If you're interested, please reach out. Level's Two-Four, plus a few other trainers that I've been working on. Will be released eventually. But will most likely show up when I decide to open my site again.
My decision for this was not an easy one. I was hoping to make a change in the world. And it seems like no matter how hard I try, it's just not going to happen. The blog will continue, as I do enjoy writing it.
This is not a "woe is me" post. I'm not, nor will I ever, give up on my goals.
As I mentioned above, if you're interested in any kind of online coaching, feel free to reach out.
Kristy Kronas is a Certified Personal Trainer in the burbs of Chicago. She is a single parent and author with a children's book almost finished! She has a passion for lifting, boxing, kayaking, and a hatred of running. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hi, shoot her an email!